VERSA 10 – Compact Automated Liquid Handling Workstation
Scale up your experiments without scaling up your budget or taking up valuable lab space! The VERSA 10 is a compact automated liquid handling machine that provides a versatile 6-position deck all in a footprint under 3 ft2. Utilizing air displacement pipetting technology, the system can handle volumes as low as 1µL. The 8-channel head with single-channel functionality provides flexibility to prepare anywhere between 1 to 96 samples.
The VERSA 10 compact automated liquid handling instrument can be configured for multiple applications, including:
- qPCR and PCR Set-up
- Sequencing Reaction
- Set-up NGS Library
- Normalization and Pooling
- Nucleic Acid Purification
- Microarray Spotting
- Immuno and Biochemical Assays
- Cell-Based AssaysEnvironmental Sample Preparation
- General Liquid Handling – dilution, plate reformatting, aliquoting, cherry picking
VERSA 10 with Safety Bar
- VERSA 10 automated liquid handling system
- VERSA 10 with HEPA/UV/LED Hood
Features & Benefits
- Compact – Fit on benchtop and in biosafety cabinets4 or 8 channels with single channel functio
- Minimal Maintenance – No priming of pump
- Flexible 6-positioned modular deck tailoring to your needs
- Open System – Keep your protocols, kits and labware
- Contamination-Free with optional HEPA/UV/LED enclosureIntuitive software pre-programmed with your protocols
- On-site training and installation
Vers 10 Workstation Specifications
1µL – 1000µL
CV <5% at 1µL
- Deck Capacity
- Pipetting Head
4 or 8 Channels
- Single Channel Pipetting Function
- Accessory Option
- Dimensions (W x D x H)
45 x 57 x 54 cm
Automated Liquid handling with VERSA 10
- VERSA 10 Sample Deck Configurations
- Nucleic Acid Preparation
- PCR Setup
- VERSA 10 Solid Phase Extraction deck
Solid Phase Extraction
- Sample Pipetting Heads, Modules & Accessories
- 8 Channel Syringe Pipettor
- Plate Transporter
- Reagent Block Cooler
READ MORE INFORMATION ON COMPATIBLE MODULES
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can VERSA 10 function as a single channel pipette without having to change its head?
- Is cooling or heating of plates/samples available?
- Is a HEPA filtered hood available?
- What volume ranges can the system handle?
- What measures are in place to prevent cross-contamination?
- Can a VERSA 10 sit inside of a biosafety cabinet?